International Shipping Information
Shipping - International
Miss n Master offers shipping to Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States of America. If you would like to send a parcel to any other country, please email me for a quote. All international orders placed will be shipped the next business day.
Please note that while you can use a currency converter while browsing our website, checkout prices will be showin in AUD$.
Options for international post include DHL Global Mail as well as AusPost Economy, Standard and Express Shipping.
How does it Work?
DHL Global Mail
- we pack your order and arrange for a local courier to pick it up (usually within 24hrs)
- the courier transports your parcel to DHL in Sydney
- from Sydney it is flown to either Germany or New Zealand for central processing
- from the central sorting hub it is flown to your country
- after passing customs checks your package is transferred to your domestic mail service
- your domestic mail service delivers your parcel to you
AusPost Express Courier
- we pack your order and arrange for the Australia Post Courier to pick it up (usually within 24hrs)
- the courier transports your parcel to Australia Post in Sydney
- from Sydney it is flown to your nearest major city
- it is delivered by domestic courier to your door
How much does it Cost?
The freight cost is based on the parcel weight, and is adjusted in 100gram increments up to 2kg.
To estimate your shipping cost follow these simple steps:
- add products & and go to your Miss n Master shopping cart
- click 'estimate' on the shipping line & add your country and zipcode
- click 'estimate shipping'
- choose your preferred shipping option
You can continue to add or remove products & experiment with the shipping cost by repeating the above process.
How Long Does it Take to Arrive?
DHL Global Mail
- The average time for most international parcels to arrive is 2-3 weeks.
- Parcels to the USA arrive in 1-2 weeks on average. New Zealand is typically less than 1 week.
- 4-5 days between major metropolitan areas. Most parcels are delivered within 1 week from order date.
Factors that affect the delivery time include time in customs, efficiency of the domestic mail service, public holidays, extreme weather and peak delivery periods (in December).
We accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard for international orders.
Are there any Extra Charges?
There are no hidden or extra charges from Miss n Master.
It's important to note that some governments charge import taxes / duties on goods brought in from overseas (usually when over a particular value). Any such taxes, if levied, are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Currency conversion charges may be charged by PayPal, Visa & Mastercard.
Miss n Master will not be held responsible or liable for items lost in the postal system.