International Shipping Information
Miss n Master offers shipping all around the world.
Please note that while you can use a currency converter while browsing our website, the prices at shopping cart and checkout will be showin in AUD$.
Options for international post include AusPost Standard or Express Shipping.
How does it Work?
- we pack your order and arrange for the Australia Post Courier to pick it up (usually within 24hrs)
- the courier transports your parcel to Australia Post in Sydney
- from Sydney it is flown to your nearest major city
- it is delivered by domestic courier to your door
How much does it Cost?
The freight cost is based on the parcel weight and charged at Australia Post rates.
To estimate your shipping cost follow these simple steps:
- add products then go to your Miss n Master shopping cart
- locate the shipping calculator box & add your country and zipcode
- click 'calculate shipping'
- choose your preferred shipping option
You can continue to add or remove products & experiment with the shipping cost by repeating the above process.
How Long Does it Take to Arrive?
- The average time for most international parcels to arrive is 5 - 10 business days.
- 4-5 days between major metropolitan areas. Most parcels are delivered within 1 week from order date.
Factors that affect the delivery time include time in customs, efficiency of the domestic mail service, public holidays, extreme weather and peak delivery periods (November/December).
We accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard for international orders.
Are there any Extra Charges?
There are no hidden or extra charges from Miss n Master.
It's important to note that some governments charge import taxes / duties on goods brought in from overseas (usually when over a particular value). Any such taxes, if levied, are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Currency conversion charges may be charged by PayPal, Visa & Mastercard.
Miss n Master will not be held responsible or liable for items lost in the postal system.
If your parcel is unclaimed and sent back to us, you will be given two options:
1. Receive a refund on items only (as long as items are in new condition) and cancel your order.
2. Pay to have your package shipped again.
Miss n Master will not be held responsible for packages held or returned by the postal system. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be aware of their national postal service. If you have an issue regarding what your package is doing within your country, please contact your local postal service who will better assist you.